I am a traveller who seek an experience in Nature and Culture Tourism, this started in my early age, I am from the Place Kotagiri, which is located at Tamil Nadu, India. It is a beautiful hill station located in the elevation of 6060 ft above the sea level. The town is surrounded with beautiful mountains, waterfalls, tea plantation, gardens, Reserved forest that gives visual treat. This hill station was found to be a tourist place during the British colonial period and still it is rich in its heritage. As well it is home to many First Nations like Todas, Kurumas, Badaga etc so it is rich in its cultural aspects. All form of tourism in my place created interest in me to explore Nature and Cultural Tourism. I like to be out in nature with my Friends and Family to enjoy the ecosystem and Culture of the Local people. Secondly, the demographic information is that I am 27 years old, were I grew up in traditional culture followed in Badagas. I am Married my boyfriend after 5 years of Relationship, I love travelling with my husband to create some lovely experience where I can enrich our love and joy. My friends were my stress busters, so I like to travel with them as well. Grown in a closed culture and with less exposure I seem to be comfortable only with my known surrounding, and well-known places, so I used to revisit if I like the place. As in the activity it clearly describes my Traveller type as Gentle Traveller.  I like hiking, river rafting, kayaking, also I like to know more about other culture. As a Cultural Explorer I wish to adopt to the local culture of the place. Even I like to visit any traditional events because I believe the way to explore the traditions, myths, believes etc can be experience there. As a person I am fun loving and more organized with the things, I perfectly maintain my travel time to experience more. I am friendly and easily adopted to any culture and place.

Lake Louise

Lake: Minnewanka, Banff

Lake: minnewanka, Banff

Kamloops Day Out with Friends

Banff